Friday, September 26

Re-birth

Wooohoooo! Finally I got a chance to post a new entry. After days of being so busy with schoolwork, I was finally able to squeeze in some time to write on my scribble pad. It's only a couple of weeks 'till final exams and we're all scared sh*tless if we are going to pass our major subjects or not (I DESPERATELY HOPE we can). With all the drama we're encountering and will these schoolwork we're juggling around, I'm really surprised how we were able to manage our already too crowded up schedules. Finals week is really a hassle, but one has to go through it, lest he/she wants to decrease his/her chances of getting a grade. The problem with all this is that an average student, especially an IT student, has to go thrugh several other things aside from the much feared final exams. Most of our teachers, especially "Jungle Stalker", requires a final project for us students, moreover, there's an oral defense of that said project. It's not that I hate making all these things, it's just that, well I hate making all these things. This blog is afterall a medium to express my thoughts and frustrations, so I'm doing just that. Besides, no matter how I rant about it, it still won't change anything, so rather rant about it than be passive, right?
Anyways, it'll probably a few days before I do another entry, have to focus on school stuff first (plurking excluded, hahaha). I guess I'll end this post here, don't have much energy to type, or to think for that matter. Scribble you guys later. 'Till next we meet.


XOXO =)

0 comments: