Friday, September 19

The First Day

Huraah! I've created my own blog, finally! After months of hearing my friends and classmates talk about how they love blogging, and after contemplating if I would, sooner or later, create a blog, I finally made a decision. So I quickly sat in front of the PC, opened my internet browser(which ironically has Blogger as it's homepage) and decided to register for an account. A little "typee-typee" and viola! I am now the proud author of my very own blogsite. I must admit it feels really, really good to have a place where one can talk about anything, and anyone, for that matter. I have so many things inside my head right now that if I don't express these thoughts, I fear I will go crazy. So many things can be said, about the society, about school, about love, about life in general. And I can't wait to see what comes popping out of my information storage device I call "my brain". Clearly the person who started this blog thing is a genius.

And now, as I stare at this monitor screen with all those locked-up thoughts rushing to get out, I contemplate on which should I write about first. I guess when you have so much supressed thoughts, it's really hard to figure out which would come first. Sh*t! I didn't realize having to decide WHAT to write can be really taxing, not to mention stressfull. Ok, ok! So before I have a panic-attack and start hyperventilating, I decided I'm just gonna do that hey-I'm-a-writer-I-can't-wait-to-express-my-thoughts thing some other time. I'm probably gonna call it a day, for now...

0 comments: