Monday, September 22

What the F!

Against my own will and better judgment, I came to school very, and I mean very LATE! My class supposedly started around 8 o'clock, which was about the same time that I took a bus for school. That's the problem with living 32km away from one's school, one always end up late. I arrived here at around 8:50, and had I the guts to go inside the classroom even though I was already 50 minutes late, I wouldn't have been able to write this blog. I would probably be inside our classroom right now, listening to our teacher a.k.a "the jungle stalker" talk about circuits and digital latches and all the other stuff, half of which I don't even remember anymore. Sh*t! Add one to my record of absences, which would probably come around to the same number as with my record of tardies, if only our teacher recorded absences and tardies, he doesn't even check the attendance.

Well, anyways, the bus ride that I had on my way here wasn't as bad though. I got to sit next to this really cute girl, who kept smiling at me every time that I would glance at her. The only problem was, I wasn't able to ask for her number. Heck! I wasn't even able to ask for her name. The only conversation we had, if you could call it one, was when she asked me if I could help her close the windows because it was cold and drizzling outside. I, being the gentleman (ows?) that I am, willingly obliged. But after helping her with her so-called "window problem" (the window wasn't really that hard to close) I wasn't able to break the ice and start a decent conversation. It was only later that I realized that, maybe she didn't really need help with the window, maybe she just used that opportunity to probably stir up a conversation, probably. Pardon if I sound really conceited or something, this is my ego talking here, I have nothing to do with this, hehe. So here I am, slowly regretting not being able to open a conversation with a really really really cute girl. AHHHHHH!!
I can't help not to hate myself for being such a "torpe".


I'm in GammaNet right now, writing this entry. For those of you who know where this is, well then good for you. For those of you who don't, GammaNet is located at the second floor of the Portal West Building, Silliman University, DUMAGUETE CITY. If you still don't know where that is, get a map, or better yet check the internet.

I'll probably end this entry right here, at least for now. I still have to study for an exam this afternoon, but I can probably squeeze in some time for another entry, probably later this day. Oh! I almost forgot, I have to go visit my
dear friend who's in the hospital. So it'll probably be a few hours before I write another entry. Well this is where I end, write to you guys later.

XOXO =)

0 comments: