Tuesday, September 23

Tuesday Blues

Today is Tuesday, and just like all the other Tuesdays in the past, this one is sooooo boooooriiinnggg. I woke up at around 9:30 only to find that no one else was in the house. My allowance for the day was left on top of the table, breakfast was already prepared and ready to eat in the kitchen, but there was no other person left in the house. That's the deal with our family, there's only three of us left in the house now. My Dad, my Mom, and I are the only ones that are "living" in the house (well if you exclude the household help). All of my brothers and sisters (there are 6 of us by the way) have gone off to live in different places to find work and provide for their families. Well anyways, so there I was, staring at my breakfast and my allowance with no one, not even a single person to thank for giving me this treatment. It's always been like this since I first started college. Since I'm the youngest of my siblings, all my brothers and sisters had already graduated by the time I was a freshman. I never had the experience of having a big brother or big sister help me crawl through my college my life, but it doesn't bother me though. All that bothers me is the numbing feeling that is brought about by this boring of all days. I can't wait for the clock to hit 12 noon so that I can go to school. Anyways I saw this post at friendster just now, and I think it's really cool. The words are in tagalog, so to those who can't understand well, sorry guys.

Ang Pag-ibig ay parang DotA:

  • c Enchantress k b?
-habang lumalayo ako sau, mas masakit..


  • c Doom k b?
-pag-anjan ka, mainit paligid ko..


  • c Silencer k b?
-kpg anjan ka, natatahimik ako..


  • c Beastmaster k b?
-maalaga ka kc..


  • c slardar k b?
-kc ms lumalakas tama ko sau..


  • c darkterror k b?
-ikaw lng gumagalaw sa mundo ko..


  • c razor k b?
- nakukuryente kc puso q sau..


  • c nerubian weaver k b?
-naghahabol aq lagi sau..


  • c omniknight k b?
-ikaw ang aking Guardian Angel..


  • bka naman CREEPs k?
-lagi kasi kitang kasama..

hmm..



  • c phantom lancer b?
-cnong pipiliin ko sa inyo?


  • c techies b?
-suicide na ako kapag ala ka..


  • c leoric b?
-binubuhay mo ulit ako..


  • c crystal maiden b?
-kinikilig aq pag ksma k..


  • c pudge k b?
-nahuli mo kc puso q..


  • c mirana k b?
-dahil sau, napapatalon ako sa saya..



  • Frozen Throne o World Tree k b??
-kapag wala ka na, wala ng dahilan

para lumaban pa.. =

Yan Ang Aking Pamaraan
Sa Pag-ibig ng Isang Babae
Dahil Akoy Adik Sa DotA

0 comments: