Monday, September 22

A quick one

I just hijacked this laptop I'm using to write this entry, so I'm gonna make this one quick. I wasn't able to attend my last class(I'm totally dead) because my dear friend was brought to the hospital yesterday and so today I visited her. I stayed there for more than 2 hours, forgetting that I was supposed to have a class at 6 o'clock. Much to my dismay, I only noticed the time when it was already 6:20, which would mean that our class would have started by then and the door would have been closed.

I'd love to write more about my mishaps today but I'm afraid the owner of the laptop is already glaring at me. I'll just scribble some other things tomorrow. Till' next we meet.

XOXO =)


P.S. I'll continue on that lunch trivia probably on my next entry.

0 comments: