Monday, September 22

Between all the hustle and bustle

So I've gone through most of my day, two more subjects to go and I'm off to watch a movie. Though I'd rather really NOT watch the movie. I mean, who would want to watch a movie when one is required to watch it? Doesn't it give us the hint that the movie is really THAT bad that we have to be required so that someone will watch it? This whole system sucks if you ask me. One more thing I'm worried about is my exam this afternoon, this 3pm to be exact. I'm not really what you can call a model student but I do have the capacity to understand the lessons which are being taught to us, except for this weeks lesson which completely escapes my understanding. I don't really have a problem with mathematical equations and such, but it's as if I'm having a hard time comprehending the lessons we had. Maybe it's because of too much caffeine in my system(blame the coffee?). Or maybe it's because of those many sleepless nights watching Gossip Girl(my secret addiction) when I was supposed to be studying. But whatever the real reason is, I'm not really sure i can pass this exam this afternoon, I'm not even sure if I will take the exam. This is not really that hard for me to decide on since I'm the type of person who easily gets distracted, especially when I'm sitting in front of a computer screen. Ahhh! What am I saying? NO! NO! NO! I need to really focus, I need to psych myself up to take that exam. This is one of the many dilemmas I get when I'm here at school, I constantly need to remind myself of the sacrifices that my parents have done so that I can have a taste of good, quality education(excuse the drama).

LUNCH TRIVIA:
I just finished eating lunch at this local food shop. I'd usually eat there every day, and just like any other day, I didn't think today was gonna be different. I didn't really think something extraordinary was gonna happen. But of all the places (not to mention the time) that my muse comes to me, it had to be in the middle of a very succulent meal. My muse called for me to write about the different eating habits of the people that were in my immediate surroundings during that time that I was eating. I know it's a little bit nosy and not that really good a topic to write about(who'd wanna read about the eating habits of other people? gross!) but hey, that's the purpose of this blog anyway, to write about anything that comes to my mind. So, as you read the next lines that come after this, try to imagine yourself eating in a restaurant, or a food shop, or whichever place where food is sold, and here are the different types of people that you'd probably see:

The Food Addict - He (usually boys have huge appetites) is the type of person who's not contended with one type of viand and one cup of rice. You'd probably see 3 or 4 different types of viands on his tray, not to mention the numerous cups of rice along with the viand, add to the that the large bottle of soft drink or iced tea that comes with the viand and rice. You would probably tell yourself that he's not gonna eat all that food, maybe he has a companion or something, and he's just using one tray to carry the food so as to save the rest of you from "tray depletion", but that was before you saw him sit in a corner and heartily ate all the food that was placed on his tray. Bon appetit!

The Food Hater - She(most often it's a girl, though sometimes boys are like this) is the type of person who eats as if she's gonna have a dance rehearsal after, so the food that you see on her tray would consist only of half a serve of viand, half a serve of rice, and a cup of water. You then ask yourself, is she on diet? But you quickly expel the thought when, upon looking at her closely, you see that she's as thin as a twig. She's the exact opposite of the Food Addict, who eats like there's no tomorrow. The way she eats is a real sight to see as well, with movements that could only be defined as, "an indolent ease that verged on grace", which would mean that she eats really, really, really slowly. With each spoonful she ingests in her mouth, it would be 3-5 minutes before that food is swallowed.

The Dessert Junkie - This guy doesn't really care much about rice and viands, all he craves for is dessert. Weather it be a cold salad, or ice cream, or a float, he doesn't really care. As long as it's either cold, or sweet, it can even be both. He is like the Food Hater, who orders just half a serve of rice and viand except that he orders a whole bunch of dessert. You'd probably want to go to this person and tell him, "Dude, there is such a thing as diabetes", but because your not a nosy person, you brush off the notion and continue eating your own food.


I still have a lot to say about the different persons you see during lunchtime, but since I still have a whole lot of sh*t to do, I'll probably(I say this word a lot) end this post here and continue again some other time. Till' next we meet guys.

XOXO =)

0 comments: