Monday, October 6

Finals

Sorry if I havn't been able to update this blog lately, I've been very very busy with school. What with this week being our finals week, most of us are already stressed out with all the requirements and projects that we need to finish, deadlines we have to meet, and exams we have to study for. What's really getting to my nerves is that our teachers are no where to be found when I want to ask a question. They're the ones that are supposed to help us out right? But most of my teachers become AWOL during the week before finals. It's one of the things that keep my stress levels up. Well, I'd love to do more whining and complaining, but I have this project for Digital Design that I have to finish, curse you JUNGLE STALKER! 'Till next we scribble.


XOXO =)

0 comments: