Tuesday, October 28

A constant struggle

It has been days since I've last posted an entry, perhaps it's because I haven't found the strength to do so, or perhaps I was just so addicted to RAN Online that I forgot about posting on this blog. As the days passed, I've always been in constant struggle with myself, what I will do, what I will say, whom I will trust, it's always been hard for me to decide as to which course of action will I take regarding studies, love, life and everything else. I guess there are just times in one's life wherein one is faced with the question, "What now?". I've thought about it earnestly, and decided that perhaps I'm just taking things way to seriously, perhaps I should relax a little bit, and try to take things one step at a time. I know that the wait may belong, but I'm sure I'll get there eventually. Well, it's a start of a new semester and perhaps a new chapter in my rather methodical and boring life, but who knows, some surprises just might be lurking around the corner.

0 comments: