Wednesday, November 12

Peace

I find it hard to find peace of mind these past few days, normally I'd feel really good and relaxed just by reading a book or eating my favorite chocolate ice cream, but now I can't seem to relax. I'm stressed out because I have so many requirements to submit from the previous semester. Talk about major setbacks, I got an INC in Fine Arts because the teacher lost the VCD of our music video and an INC in Lit 21 for NOT being able to pass a special project (which I thought was optional). Now I'm juggling these stuff along with this semester's requirements and projects and all other stressful stuff. I'd probably be taking a chill-pill any day now, maybe a bottle of Red Horse and a platter of smoking hot sisig would do the trick. Anyone care to join me?

0 comments: