Wednesday, November 12

Ocho means 8

Since Kaakaams was kind enough to break the rules of Ricky's blog tagging (Instead of tagging 8 other people, Kaakaams tagged everyone who read her entry), I'm now supposed to be stating 8 random things about myself that some of my friends don't know about (Coz I'm one of those "un" fortunate people who read Kaakaam's entry). So here goes:



"8 WEIRD THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME"



  • I own four dogs with HUMAN sounding names (Jerry, Rap2x, Goldie, and Mojo).


  • I eat at FOODNET because of the girls that serve the food, not because of the food.


  • I'm secretly addicted to GMA telenovelas.


  • I eat spaghetti with a spoon (though i usually do this at home).


  • I'm allergic to eggs, chicken, beans, crabs, shrimps, lobsters, shells, and many other seafoods.


  • I was a member of the school drama club in high school.


  • I can eat a whole piece of roasted chicken on my own.


  • I have had at least one crush in all the subjects I enrolled in since I started college.


Here are the tag rules that were supposedly to be followed (before my good friend Kaakaams decided to break 'em) :

  1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.

  2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

  3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.

  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Happy Tagging!





But since Kaakaams decided to break the rules and tagged everyone who read her entry, I'm also gonna tag everyone who ever gets to read this.

0 comments: