Friday, November 21

It's Been a While

Hello to all the readers of this blog (are there really any?). It has been definitely a while since I last updated, this is due to the horde of requirements, assignments, and all other stuff that's keeping me busy. Along with these things are the constant strains because of our softball practice. Yes, I do play softball, because baseball isn't allowed in the school intramurals, so I just have to contend with the next best thing. Although these things are taking up most of my time and my energy, I do enjoy doing them, and I'm looking forward to a whole week of intramural games. I do wish I can have time to update this blog during that time, and I also hope that I can finish atleast half of the things that I really need to finish before the Christmas break. Well, I guess I'll end this post here. It's probably gonna be a week before I can post another entry, but I'm gonna try my best to squeeze in some time. 'Till next we scribble.

0 comments: