Tuesday, September 22

A Year Already?

My blog has already reached one year without me noticing it. That's how preoccupied I was with the other stuff that complicate my already complicated, less than ordinary life.
I wasn't really aware about it until I noticed my archive. I realized then that it had been a year since I started this whole blogging thing. For the most part, I am not pleased with how my blog has progressed. I feel like the last year just went and gone in a breeze with me having nothing much to say about it. But at least, I am still thankful that this blog has reached its first year without me ever thinking of discontinuing it or deleting it completely. I wish I can still last one more year or two. I'll try to update once in a while from now on, no more long intervals. (I hope I can do it)

1 comments:

princessngaako said...

congrats B.
ako kay... ambot if pila nako ka years ga blog. bahala. (: