Monday, September 21

Blog Hopping

I was visiting my friend's blog when I happened to read this article. I know it's kinda old but hey, i find it really cool, not to mention funny.


"Some Reasons why you should Date a Computer Major"
by: Syarief

1. I.T. industry was never affected in the global crisis.

2. You know they’ll be up all night long.

3. They take virus protection seriously.

4.They’re just like a network, they often go down on you.

5. They don’t BYTE (but they do NIBBLE a little)

6. They may just live up to their homepage.

7. If it doesn’t work out, you can always DUMP them.

8. They can turn off interrupts for private moments.

9. There’s never a NULL moment.

10. They can always reload and restart

11. They are very good and fast with their fingers.

12. They are experts with the insert button.

13. They know how to FETCH and EXECUTE when requested.

14. They can push all the right buttons.

15. They can be the next Bill Gates…..hehehe

0 comments: