Monday, December 22

Frustrated Writer

I've always wanted to be a writer, ever since I was small, I've always imagined myself holding a plumed pen and dipping the tip inside an ink bottle. Not that I find it cool to write and write, actually I find it boring. What I like most really is to tell stories, and the best way to be able to tell stories is through writing. A friend of mine once told me that books affect him more rather than movies because one's imagination is at play and once it's inside a person's head, it's really hard to shake it thought off. As of now, so many ideas and so many characters play inside my head, but I just don't know where to start. I wish I had the help of an experienced writer, but there are only a few of them here in our place. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle with these ideas playing along inside my head.

0 comments: