Thursday, October 1

A Little Frustration

It's one of those nights when I badly want to write something, but nothing comes out of my head. Do you ever feel like this sometimes? I mean, when you're just lying in bed and not thinking much about writing anything, all sorts of ideas just pop out of your mind. But when you pick up your pen or laptop or anything where you can put those ideas into words, they just disappear without a trace. That's what I have been feeling these past few months. Since the start of the semester, I have never done anything to exercise my writing, and I feel that because of this, my talent is slowly slipping away. That's why I seriously need to practice and practice more, or else this God-given talent would just fade away without me putting it to good use. The question is, can I do it?

0 comments: